SENIOR ADULT MINISTRY
WHAT WE DO
THIS VITAL AND GROWING MINISTRY provides Christ-centered activities addressing the spiritual, social and educational needs of men and women in the “second half of life.”
WHO WE ARE
THIS ACTIVE GROUP INCLUDES retirees, grandparents, persons with adult children, empty nesters, couples, widows and widowers, as well as singles – all desiring to be PRODUCTIVE SERVANTS OF CHRIST.
The senior adult ministry at Hempfield UMC is a vital part of our church, with opportunities to get involved in S T U D Y, T R A V E L, S E R V I C E & F E L L O W S H I P.
SENIOR ADULT MINISTRY PROGRAMS
• Thursday morning breakfast Bible study
• Sunday morning class
• Day trips
• Theme-focused luncheons at HUMC
• Old fashion corn roast.
• October 3-day “getaway” in Ocean city, N.J. with a special speaker and ample opportunity to leisurely enjoy the beach and boardwalk
• December dinner theater at HUMC with an outstanding menu and performance.
Although our senior activities are often scheduled for weekday hours, it’s our hope that every adult will be able to participate in as many events as possible.
EVERYONE IS WELCOMED!
• Age is NEVER a consideration.
• Friends are ALWAYS invited.
Please consider this your personal invitation from Pastor Ed, and each person in HUMC’s Senior Ministry who would enjoy meeting you. If you have any questions please contact Pastor Ed by submitting the form below.