small group leader | SHOUT Student Ministry
- Leaders attend weekly Sunday night SHOUT events and monthly small group leader meetings.
- Leaders are encouraged to support the director and associate director by assisting with planning and offering feedback.
- They oversee a group of students, lead a discussion on the weekly topic, and work towards a unified goal of helping students develop and grow their faith.
- Leaders are to review weekly discussion topics and questions provided in the weekly Small Group Leader Guide. Leaders need to consider their approach needed for his/her specific small group. The preparation time needed is 30-60 minutes.
- Small Group Leaders are encouraged to participate in events, retreats/camps and mission trips
Weekly. Plus events
30-60 minutes prep time for Small Group topic and discussion prior to meeting