Late Shift Checklist (11:00-12:00)
- Preparation ( Check in before the 10:00 service or by 11:00.)
- Refill ice bowls. ( used to cool down coffee.)
- Check Coffee, start brewing if necessary.
- Restock condiments if necessary.
- Put out prepared snacks from kitchen.
- Serve from the Cappuccino machine.
- Greet Guests warmly.
- Watch for anything congregants may need.
- Rinse coffee air pots until water is clear. DO NOT immerse.
- Wash drink dispensers, bowls, pitchers, and put away. Labeled cabinets.
- Wipe down all counters and tables using sanitizer(fill the red bucket with sanitizer.) Clean the outside of the coffee maker, cappuccino maker, and counter. Clean all serving tables, condiment tables and cafe tables.
- Dispose of all snacks that are loose on trays. DO NOT save. This is for health and safety reasons. All opened snacks that were not on the serving tables may be securely packaged and stored for later use.
- Open cappuccino machine and the RED button with a cup underneath. Repeat until water is clear. Turn cappuccino machine is off.
- IF YOU HAVE A SPILL IN THE KITCHEN OR CAFE, KNOW THAT THERE IS A MOP, DUSTPAN AND BROOM NEAR THE PAPER GOOD STORAGE AREA.
- This position will resume after Covid-19