Spirit Cafe Servers (9:00-10:00)
Early Shift Checklist (9:00-10:00)
- Turn cappuccino machine on and make coffee. Filters and packets of coffee are below the coffee maker. Make an additional pot of regular coffee at the end of shift, so it is ready for the next shift.
- Cover the serving table using a roll from the cabinet in the kitchen.
- Prepare cold drinks. Dispensers are in the kitchen on the back counter. Fill one dispenser with iced tea or lemonade and the other with ice water. Drink mix is in the snack cabinets labeled “Spirit Cafe”. Place drinks and cups on the table.
- Check cappuccino machine. Make sure that the hoppers inside the cappuccino maker are filled completely. Powders are located in the cabinet below the machines, and extra boxes are in the cabinet to the right of the machine.
- Stock cups and condiment table. Make sure cups are stacked beside the cappuccino maker. Make sure the service table is stocked with tea bags, sugar, sugar substitute, non-dairy creamer (flavored and plain), stirrers, lids and napkins. Extras are located underneath or in the tall cabinet.
- Prepare Snacks. Put cookies out on trays for the first service attendees. Wash your hands thoroughly and wear disposable gloves provided. Prepare 3 trays of snacks in paper snack cups and cover them with plastic wrap for late shift.
- Fill a bowl with ice. Place a bowl of ice with a spoon on the coffee serving table. (used to cool down hot coffee)
- This position will resume after Covid-19