Teacher | elementary children’s program & Club 56
This position is available for those that feel called to help with our children’s ministries on Sunday mornings. This is a unique opportunity and calling where you have the ability to interact, teach, and influence the life of a child for God’s Kingdom, making an eternal difference in their lives.
Roles & Responsibilities (prep time ~1 hour)
- To teach the lesson for that week to the class
- Collect the class basket from Room 270 prior to 10:00 am
- Provide any props needed to teach the lesson or submit a request for props to be provided
- When possible, incorporate grade level catechism elements
- Return the class basket to Room 270
There are several requirements for partnering with any of the children’s ministries.
- Complete Safe Sanctuary training with the church
- Maintain required background checks to remain in compliance with church policies
Contact Julie Miller to learn more and to partner with our children’s ministries.