The nursery at HUMC is open for any child age 2 and younger. All children will need to pre-register for the 10 a.m. service each week.
Before registering please be aware of the following:
- All nursery staff will practice good hygiene and hand washing and will wear a mask at all times
- Any child, two and older will need to wear a mask
- Families should provide their own bottles/cups clearly labeled with their child’s name
- We ask that only one parent drop off and pick up their child and that only one family be in the nursery at a time during drop-off and pick-up.
FInally, we want to provide a healthy environment in our nursery, so we ask you to please keep your child home if any one of the following is true:
- Has a fever or has had a fever in the past 24 hours
- Has a cough
- Has vomited or has diarrhea in the past 24 hours
- Discharge around the eyes
- Green/Yellow runny nose
- Questionable Rash
- Any communicable disease like impetigo, active chicken pox, hand/foot/mouth, pink eye