Do you need to renew your clearances with the church? Things may have changed a little since the last time you did your clearances, as we now ask all volunteers to complete the clearances and Safe Sanctuary training as it makes managing the Safe Sanctuary program much more efficient.
Here are the steps, the original printouts of each must be provided to Michele Kasees or Pastor Kevin:
- Verify that you have reviewed the Safe Sanctuary Policy this year by clicking here. This will update your information in the church database.
- Go to https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp
- Click on the yellow “New Record Check” button for volunteers (Safari users on Mac or iPad/iPhone may need to use Chrome)
- Complete the new record.
- Email it or print it for Michele Kasees or Pastor Kevin
- Go to https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home
- Create an individual account as a volunteer, sub purpose of “Other: Religious Organization”
- Email or print the results and bring it to Michele Kasees or Pastor Kevin
- Lastly, FBI background check and fingerprints or a letter
- If you have been a resident of PA continuously for the past 10 years you don’t need to be fingerprinted. Just print and fill out this letter, and bring it to Michele Kasees or Pastor Kevin
- If you need to do your FBI background check and fingerprints: